Inc V series built in wood oven
Product NavigationPrevious •
If you want the best features of the Gusto wood oven, but you value permanence over portability, then you’ll love the Inc V built-in wood oven. It offers the same heavy-duty construction as our best-selling unit, as well as all of the innovative features that make Fontana ovens so unique — the domed combustion and cooking chamber, the stainless steel chimney and the damper to control your cooking temperature. As a built-in component of your patio or braai room, the Inc V will become the cornerstone of your family gatherings and backyard parties.
There are different sizes available to suit your space, family size and budget. The Inc V wood oven consumes 5 times less wood than a traditional brick oven. It is pre-assembled which means you can go from delivery to delicious in a matter of minutes. The Inc V wood oven heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours. It comes with a pizza stone, 3 racks, a light and a convection fan for even heat distribution. You do not need power to operate the oven only for the light and fan.
There are various sizes available in the Inc V collection, please click on the specifications tab to view all the available sizes.
The Inc V wood oven offers these unique advantages:
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: metals are electro galvenised before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
For sizes and technical information please download the full Fontana wood oven catalogue here: