Mangiafuoco wood pizza oven
There’s something magical about pizza cooked to perfection on the wood-fired stone of a traditional Italian wood pizza oven — the crispy crust, the melted mozzarella, the simmering sauce. Now, with the Red Passion series from Fontana, modern versions of the traditional brick oven, you can create this magic right in your backyard. The Mangiafuoco is the middle size oven of the family, making it an ideal choice for those who want a compact, portable wood pizza oven for outdoor entertaining. It heats up in minutes and cooks efficiently, which allows you to focus your attention on preparing and serving your meals. The Mangiafuoco is versatile enough to cook other dishes, including breads, casseroles and vegetables.
The Mangiafuoco wood pizza oven consumes considerably less wood than a traditional brick oven. It is pre-assembled which means you can go from delivery to delicious in a matter of minutes. The Mangiafuoco is portable and easy to move and you can take it with you when you move into your next property. The Mangiafuoco wood pizza oven heats up in +- 12 minutes and cooks efficiently and evenly every time. Cook directly on the stone for that old-world Italian taste
You can choose between red and anthracite colours and with or without the trolley. Purchase only the oven and incorporate it into your outdoor alfresco area.
Don’t miss the videos !
Why the Mangiafuoco wood pizza oven?
The Mangiafuoco wood pizza oven offers these unique advantages:
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: metals are electro galvenised before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
For sizes and technical information please download the full Fontana wood oven catalogue here: Fontana wood oven catalogue